- Bushing ID is .583″ +-.0005″. This part is machined to fit any 1911 stock or clone pistol that has a barrel OD between .577″-581″.
- Fits calibers up to and including .45 acp. Can fit .38 and 9mm
- Adds approximately 1” length to barrel and weighs 2.6 oz.
- CNC Machined Billet Hardened, Aerospace grade Stainless Steel
- Not compatible with bull barrels – This compensator is not threaded
- Minor fitting may be required
- Shipping via USPS – First Class
Care and Maintenance: After firing 50 rounds (each time), we strongly suggest you remove the compensator and clean both it and the barrel to remove any residue build up, which can eventually cause your weapon to malfunction. This is considered to be part of the “proper maintenance, care and use” of this part. If proper steps are not taken to care and clean this part, continued use of this part on your weapon may result in a damaged part or weapon.
We ARE NOT liable for damage caused to this part or your weapon, due to lack of proper maintenance, improper installation of part, or “forced” installation of part on weapon that does not have matching specs. If this part is installed on a weapon that does not have matching specs, all implied warranty/guarantee of a refund or replacement is VOID. We DO NOT issue refunds for damaged, altered or misused parts that are returned to us.
RETURN POLICY: Returns will be accepted within 14 days of receipt of item. ALL returned items must be in original condition (buyer is responsible for return shipping costs). Refunds will be issued for items that are returned undamaged, unaltered, and in resalable condition. If the item is returned to us and is found to be altered or damaged, a refund WILL NOT be issued. We DO NOT issue replacements or exchanges. If you have ordered the wrong finish, we ask that you return the item for a refund and purchase another.